Flexable Force operates a formal Environmental Management System to conform to the requirements of the associated Regulations, Codes of Practice and ISO 14001:2015 as a minimum level within all its activities.
The Environmental Policy is a part of Flexable Force’s integrated management system designed to conform to the requirements of the International Standard ISO 14001:2015.
Flexable Force is committed to the protection of the environment, the minimizing of impacts on the environment caused by its activities and achieving best practice with respect to working with the environment wherever possible.
Flexable Force’s Environmental Policy objectives are that:
- there is an effective framework for continual improvement to prevent pollution, reduce waste and environmental impacts directly or indirectly related to its processes, products and services. New services and processes are also assessed for environmental impact early in their development. Regular audits and management review are conducted to monitor the effectiveness and suitability of the System.
- all current and relevant environmental legislation and regulations are complied with or exceeded and, where no appropriate regulation exists, the Company adopts appropriate responsible standards.
- an effective mechanism exists for setting and reviewing environmental objectives and targets.
- documented procedures are established and maintained to describe how environmental matters are communicated to all employees, customers and subcontractors, and how relevant information is made available to the public.
- all processes are monitored to ensure there is an efficient use of natural resources and energy, and a safe and responsible disposal of all residual wastes.
- all aspects of the Company’s business is run in such a manner so as to minimise and handle any incidents and emergencies should they occur.
- aim to reduce the consumption of materials and energy by implementing environmentally sound waste management practices.
- involve all employees in observing and reporting any environmentally damaging issues within the workplace.
- conduct business with suppliers who also have a commitment to responsible environmental management.
- act in good faith with the understanding that the environment is key in survivability and sustainability of both business and life.
Senior management support this Environmental Policy and the integrated management system that has been integrated.
Peter Murphy, Managing Director
Flexable Force is an Adelaide based private Company that provides a ‘hands-on’ industrial recruitment and labour hire solutions to a range of blue-collar industry clients. Since inception in 2011, Company senior management have continued to be responsible for ensuring the Company is capable of fully meeting the expectations of customers and clients.
The Company is committed to the principles of honesty and openness when dealing with candidates, customers and clients with respect to compliance with all relevant state and local government legislation and regulations. The Company will ensure industry standards and norms are always met or exceeded. Furthermore, the Company is committed to satisfying its requirements and obligations under the law and against the International Standard ISO 9001:2015.
To ensure the Company grows at a controlled rate and continues to meet contractual obligations, the Flexable Force undertakes formal planning for which performance indicators are established and regularly reviewed. These business objectives are formally reviewed during strategic management review meetings and, more regularly, during operational meetings.
Management is dedicated to a philosophy of continual improvement. To support this philosophy and maintain its high calibre reputation, Flexable Force has developed and implemented an integrated management system which complies with the quality management system requirements of ISO 9001:2015, the safety management system requirements of ISO 45001:2018 and the environmental management systems requirements of ISO 14001:2015. Moreover, the Company is third party certified to these international standards by TQCS International assuring our customers of our commitment to provide a quality service in a safe working environment.
To ensure customers’ expectations are met through the highest standards of workmanship, all sub-contractors are selected on their ability to complete their tasks effectively, on time and within budget. This is assured through management’s ‘hands-on’ approach to on-site management.
Flexable Force ensures through ongoing training, that management and respective employees remain aware of the latest developments in their field of expertise, have adequate resources to conduct business effectively, fully understand the requirements of the integrated management system and implement the documented policies and procedures in their workplace.
Management fully endorse this Quality Policy and the integrated management system that have been implemented. It is the responsibility of all employees to ensure it is understood, implemented and maintained at all levels within the Company.
Flexable Force accepts its moral and legal responsibility to provide a safe and healthy workplace for all employees, sub-contractors and visitors.
Flexable Force is committed to:
- ensuring compliance with legislative requirements and current industry standards
- providing and maintaining safe systems of work
- establishing measurable objectives and targets to ensure continued improvement aimed at elimination of hazards, work-related injuries and illness
- providing and maintaining written procedures to comply with safety requirements
- providing relevant health and safety information, instruction, training and supervision to management, employees, sub-contractors and the public as is necessary to ensure their safety
- consulting with employees on occupational health and safety issues
- providing support and resources to managers, supervisors and employees to fulfil their legal occupational health and safety duties, and holding them accountable for fulfilment.
Flexable Force Management is responsible for:
- implementing this Safety Policy in their area of responsibility
- maintaining the workplace in a condition that is safe and without risks to health
- helping to develop, promote and implement health and safety procedures
- educating employees in understanding safety procedures
- immediately correcting any unsafe work behaviour from employees, sub-contractors or visitors.
Flexable Force Works are responsible for:
- taking care of the health and safety of other people who might be affected by their work
- controlling and reporting any safety hazards they identify
- participating in the ongoing success of the safety management system
- complying with all health and safety procedures, rules and safe systems of work.
Flexable Force Sub-contractors are responsible for:
- providing their employees with written procedures and instructions, safety information, training and supervision to ensure health and safety
- ensuring their employees comply with relevant legislative and industry requirements
- ensuring their employees use relevant safety equipment.
This Safety Policy applies equally to employees and sub-contractors when working on-site or at customers’ premises. Management fully endorse this Safety Policy and is responsible for ensuring it is understood, implemented and maintained at all levels within the Company.